ABOUT BETTER BONA FURNITURE
Better Bona Furniture designs and manufactures contemporary home furniture, modular furniture, and provides interior design and home furnishing services.
HIGHEST LEVEL OF QUALITY CONTROL
All raw materials have to undergo full quality inspection. Quality inspection will be performed at the end of each process from application of primer to completion of the final finish.
CRAFTSMANSHIP AND MATERIALS
Better Bona Furniture's wood veneers are premium oak & walnut from North America carefully peeled with advanced equipment into sheets of 0.6 mm thick.
ELIGIBILITY FOR BECOMING A MODALOFT OR LUCASVERON FRANCHISEE
A potential franchisee should have good understanding of and trust for Better Bona Furniture, business integrity, respect and passion for the industry, and concepts for modern quality life.
Suitable shop on a main street or furniture mall
250 sq.m. to 700 sq.m.
Approximately RMB3,200 to RMB3,500 per sq.m.
One Manager, 2 to 4 salespersons, 2 to 8 deliverers, and one storage keeper
STEPS FOR JOINING:
1. The franchisor provides a "Better Bona Furniture's Franchise Shop Proposal".
2. A franchise agreement is signed, deposit is made.
3. The franchisee provides a layout plan of the shopping mall and/or shop.
4. Better Bona Furniture provides furniture layout plans and construction drawings.
5. Better Bona Furniture's design department will coordinate the works with the contractor when the works is being carried out.
6. Better Bona Furniture's supervisor will inspect the works when it is completed.
7. The staff of the franchise shop will receive training at Better Bona's headquarters before opening of the shop.
INTERNATIONAL AGENTS ARE WELCOME
Better Bona Furniture, with Modaloft & Lucasveron brands, has earned consumers' trust for its unique product style, distinguished product quality and business integrity.
DONGGUAN BETTER BONA FURNITURE LIMITED
Headquarters: No. 9 Shiji Road, Houjie Town, Dongguan 523957, Guangdong, China
VAT No.: 914419005779073950
Tel: +86 769 8270 1016
Better Bona Furniture reserves the right to make any technological and aesthetical improvements to its models, including modification of sizes and materials, without prior notice to its customers.